Amsterdam has a vibrant nightlife throughout the year with many restaurants, cafes, bars and discotheques. During the Winter Festival, the evening starts early and the ice-skating rinks and Christmas markets have entertaining evening programmes with music and entertainment. But the city has so much more to offer. To fully enjoy the nightlife in Amsterdam, there is the unique Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket. This ticket gives you free access to over 20 nightlife venues, 9 welcome drinks and unique benefits such as unlimited happy hour.
Corona / COVID19 update
As of 25 February 2022, all corona / COVID19 measures in the Netherlands have expired.
- Restaurants, attractions, museums and nightlife can open again according to regular opening hours.
- A distance of 1.5 metres no longer needs to be kept
- Mouth masks are no longer compulsory.
- The corona admission ticket (QR code) is no longer needed to go to a restaurant, attraction or museum.
- Most travel restrictions are lifted. Visit the official website of rijksoverheid.nl for more information
Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket
This ticket gives you a full week of Amsterdam nightlife, with access to 20+ clubs on the Rembrandtplein and Leidseplein & around the Central Station. In 9 of these venues you’ll also enjoy a free drink!
Price Nightlife ticket
Get your Amsterdam Nightlife ticket
List of venues included in the Amsterdam Nightlife ticket
The Amsterdam Nightlife ticket is ideal if you want to discover Amsterdam by night. The ticket gives you many advantages at many different discotheques, nightclubs and bars. Below is the list of benefits.
Free admission to the following nightclubs
|Club Escape||Rembrandtplein 11|
|Air Amsterdam||Amstelstraat 16|
|Boat Parties||De Ruijterkade 14|
|Club John Doe||Rembrandtplein 31|
|Chicago Social Club||Leidseplein 12|
|Club Maïa||Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 14|
|Nova Club||Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 14|
|Club up||Leidsedwarsstraat 26-1|
|Club Panama||Oostelijke Handelskade 4|
|Dok Amsterdam||Joan Muyskenweg 14|
|Hush Silent Disco||Lange Leidsedwarsstraat 81|
|Akhnaton||Nieuwezijds Kolk 25|
|Lil Amsterdam||Stationsplein 31|
|Vlla||Willem Roelofsstraat 9|
Free admission + a welcome drink at the next
|The Palace||Leidseplein 15|
|Candela||Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 85|
|Bubbels||Lange Leidsedwarsstraat 90 92|
|Club Hartje||Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 64|
|De Waard||Leidseplein 14|
|Bar Lunar||Halvemaansteeg 13|
|Feest van Joop||Lange Leidsedwarsstraat 39|
|Delirium||Piet Heinkade 4-6-8|
Included Nightlife experiences
Hard Rock Cafe
An evening in Amsterdam should, of course, be accompanied by a delicious meal. There are many great restaurants in the city. But we want to highlight one. The Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam is ideally located to start off your evening. Of course the restaurant has the famous Hard Rock Cafe atmosphere but the Amsterdam branch is one of the finest. The restaurant is located right on a charming canal, between the green Vondelpark and the bustling Leidseplein.
- Location: Max Euweplein 57-61, 1017 MA, Amsterdam
- Extra: Always happy hour with the Nightlife ticket | 2 for 1 Cocktails
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 11:00 to 22:00 | Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 to 22:00
Boom Chicago Comedy club
The famous comedy shows held at Boom Chicago has been going strong for the last 25 years. It is a great way to start your night out with many laughs and great moments with friends. This roaring place offers entertainment in English so that more of the audience can enjoy the naughty jokes and fun.
- Location: Rozengracht 117, 1015 LV, Amsterdam
- Extra: 2 for 1 entrance to all comedy shows
- Opening Hours: Monday – Tuesday: 09:00 – 18:00 | Wednesday – Friday 09:00 – 22:00 | Saturday: 15:00 – 23:00 | Sunday closed
House of Bols | Cocktail Experience
House of Bols | Cocktail Experience
A visit to The House of Bols, The Cocktail & Genever Experience at the Museumplein in Amsterdam, is a unique adventure and an unforgettable, interactive experience into the glamorous world of cocktails, liqueurs, bartending and the Dutch liquor genever. At House of Bols you’ll learn all about Lucas Bols – the world’s oldest spirits brand, where liqueurs have been made in Amsterdam since 1575! You will also discover Bols Jenever – Dutch rediscovered spirits.
- Location: Paulus Potterstraat 14, 11071 CZ, Amsterdam
- Extra 2 for 1 entrance for the Cocktail Experience
- Opening Hours: Sunday to Thursday 13.00 – 18:30 | Friday and Saturday 13.00 – 21.00
Holland Casino has several casinos in the Netherlands and one of the finest is located in the centre of Amsterdam. In addition to many games, the casino has a nice restaurant and bar.
- Location: Max Euweplein 62, 1017 MB, Amsterdam
- Price: Free entrance + welcome drink
- Opening Hours: Daily from 12.00 to 03.00