Welcome to Winter Festival Amsterdam! Come to Amsterdam during the winter season and enjoy the many winter activities in one of the most beautiful European cities. We are ready for a cosy winter with great events in Amsterdam. This year the winter activities start on Saturday 18 November 2023 and last until Sunday 4 February 2024. Let us be your guide for your visit.
The winter season is the best times to visit Amsterdam. The cozy canals in combination with the many lights makes the city the ideal location for a great city trip. Many events and activities are organized such as an evening canal cruise, the Amsterdam Christmas markets and the various Ice Skating rings and winter events. Come to Amsterdam this winter and enjoy the Dutch hospitality. Amsterdam has many great attractions and museums in the city centre and because they are covered, winter is the ideal season to visit these locations.
Winter Festival 2023/2024
- Top 5 activities during a citytrip to Amsterdam in Winter.
- Go for convenience and savings with the Winter Card Amsterdam.
- View the map of Winter Festival Amsterdam.
- Enjoy Amsterdam at night with a evening canal cruise.
- Go ice skating in Amsterdam.
- Enjoy the most beautiful works of light art during Light Festival Amsterdam.
- Visit winter events such as Winter Paradise Amsterdam and Ice Rink Rembrandtplein.
- Have an ice-cold drink at the Ice Bar Amsterdam.
- Do your Christmas shopping in one of Amsterdam’s shopping areas.
- Enjoy the Christmas atmosphere at one of Amsterdam’s Christmas markets.
- Take a selfie with the big Christmas tree at Dam Square.
- See the animals of Artis (Amsterdam Zoo) in winter.
- Hotels in Amsterdam during Winter Festival.
- Read our tips for travelling in Amsterdam.
- Are you travelling by plane? Then read our tips and advice about Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- When gets it dark in Amsterdam during winter?
- Visit the best museums and attractions in the centre of Amsterdam.